Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I a Volunteer

Written on International Volunteers Day On this lovely day, I have every reason to rejoice having looked back into my solid 5 years of volunteerism, contributing my skills, knowledge, time, financial resources, e.t.c. For a number of causes. I am glad for having lived this life,though such a rough duty.I am encouraging everyone to consider volunteering. A simple hand to others can go a miles in their life.thanks to Dad for inspiring me when he used to be a WorldLife Conservation Volunteer, and to all those who have given me opportunities to volunteer, those who have built my capacity, my team mates, and all those who have contributed in different way positively and negatively...I think I will blog on this achievement...HAPPY VOLUNTEER DAY TO YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment