Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Journey in Black and White

Its half past 11am and I have not even pressed a single button of the keyboard, yet I have a dozen of correspondence to clear, my nerves are also giving me a strange filling, companionship seems to have distanced itself from my life...could it be a glimpse of what is yet to come, a glance of how the struggles of the years explored would bear fruit of the exploration? This question strikes my conscious every moment, as I look around my eyes globe like open, like some one falling of the helicopter in a crashland...into a desert of the foreign tongue...Swiftly the sparkly seemily mineral deposits of the desert sands brings hope as their reflected rays lights up my shy eyes...then what? Oh yes, there in my diamond hides, unearthed as I push my sunk feet out of the warm sands...Now I know that every bit and beat of this life, glorious and sorrowful, lonely and accompanied, leads me to a soul satisfying tomorrow, and let me gently arise and pursue...

No comments:

Post a Comment